November 23, 2009

Color!





These are the finished ornaments! They seemed to be well received and added a punch of color to my display! They are now over at the Made In Ojai store!

The new hand torch arrived on Friday but I haven't had a chance to bust it out of the box and take it for a test drive! Any words of wisdom on the mini butane torches would be greatly appreciated! I don't want to have a "You'll put your eye out!" moment here! I did of course read the instructions and safety information...



I also had the room to fire up some newish beads in a newish color. They look very mermaidy to me. I'm all about the made up words today. Go right brain! Go right brain!

12 comments:

SueBeads said...

The ornaments are so pretty! Love them!

Gaea said...

Thank you SueBeads! Every year we have a new ornament for our family and friends. This year I had them done fast enough to offer at the local craft fair!

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I could definitely see those ornaments on a chain to wear as a necklace... Love the new beads- remind me of the ocean..

Katie said...

I so love the beads! They make me sad that I am SO far away from Ojai - I would love some of the Joy ornaments/beads :o)

Vintajia Adornments said...

Love the last heart - the glaze colour on the clay body is great. The beads are really lovely and I am even further away from Ojai!

Carol B said...

I love the ornaments, but I'm seeing them as jewelry components!

Joelle said...

I would tell you how much I love those ornaments but I died from the beauty.

Gaea said...

Joelle! That is no bueno! You simply can not enjoy an ornament when you are dead! XO2U

Gaea said...

Hi Carol B,
I may have to rethink these as smaller. They feel too large (4ish inches) for jewelry. Or, hey! Go bold!

Unknown said...

The "Joy" ornaments are very cute and colorful, lovely work!

Mary Harding said...

The colors of your new ornaments are fabulous. They will make the desert glow. Have a wonderful Holiday today.

Jennifer Stumpf said...

oh, the mermaidy beads are faaaaabulous!! I love them!!! must visit your store SOON!!