January 10, 2015

Happy New Year!

It is 2015. 2015! Can you believe it? In 1980, as 10 year old, I remember our class talking about how old we would be in the year 2000. Thirty. We couldn't even conceive of being 30. So the fact that I am sitting here contemplating 2015 at the age of 45 is making my head spin. Glad to be here though. With that in mind, Happy New Year to you! I hope you had lovely holidays, full of family, hot cocoa and fun. It went by in a blur, but doesn't it always? Time doesn't stop or even slow down. It feels like creating new work is a way for me to mark time…. This time was marked with loads of new things. Every work cycle is a new adventure… Here are some new goodies! I will be adding them to my shop shortly. 

Star Wing Owl bead with moveable head.

I love you down to your bones. Tattoo bone beads. 
Voodoo Love! 
 Open heart
 Purple Dream
 Stompin'!




 The wings move!

 Star Wing...
I love you down to your bones. Tattoo bone beads. 

Gem Sticks 


Other work at www.gaea.cc

No comments: