June 5, 2015

999 Apparently.

This, is my 999th blogger post. And time does fly. This was my first post….

http://gaeabeads.blogspot.com/2007/06/first-post.html

Thanks Melanie Brooks for breaking in my first post! Apparently I had time to be very chatty back then. Now, not so much. I like to say it with pictures now.

It's a bit fun to reminisce about the past but this post is mostly about later this afternoon. Noon PST to be exact, when these babies will be set free into the universe…. gaea.indiemade.com


I used these when I had a space at a local art co-op a few years ago. They were perfect for little signs about sales or holding jewelry. These are also my teacher gifts this year. I only have a few of these to add to the shop today but I will be making more and in different shapes… like this whale...






The "curious" bead says "dream" on the back.



This one says "nevermore" on the reverse.





















No comments: