December 1, 2008

Feeling the love...

The post office held many a treat this weekend! Unfortunately I could only covet the little yellow delivery notification cards that were sitting in my tiny little P.O. box and wonder what was being held for me only a few feet away...

The one package that did fit and was delivered was from Lynn! I couldn't wait to get home to open it!!! It was filled with magical treasures! I could have gotten a bit fancier with the charm that I sent for her charm exchange... next time! Here is the amazing assortment...




Can you believe the sweet bag that Lynn made? So special! The treats inside were just as sweet! Thanks, Lynn for such a fun exchange! I can't wait to play with them!

4 comments:

Erin Siegel said...

Hi Gaea!
I love the heart charm you sent! It's perfect. In fact, I've already used it in a piece of jewelry! Check out my blog! Thanks for participating in the exchange! I'm delighted to have one of your charms! I hope to participate in more swaps and exchanges.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Gaea, thanks for the great shout-out about the charm swap, I'm planning a big Studio Saturday post with lots of photos of all the goodies. I haven't started creating with them yet, I just keep turning them over in my hands and marveling at all the talent!

Gaea said...

Yay Erin! Thanks! I can't wait to play with all the beautiful goodies!

Lucid Moon Studio said...

Hi Gaea!

I just wanted to tell you that I love your little heart charm! I can't wait to incorporate it with the rest of the findings. Thanks for participating in such a fun project!

Lisa