November 28, 2008

Drip, Drop, Plop

This week went by (as most of them do) Way Too Fast! We took the kidlets to see Bolt. I have to admit that the ad's did not have me jumping up and down to see it. But I was very surprised. It was very cute and has a great message. It had great laughs and a few teary moments. Loved it. As we were watching the end credits, which are more and more becoming part of the movie which I love, who's name should appear but John Lasseter! We should have known! Is there anything that guy can't do well? And if you happen to catch the trailer for UP that looks super cute too! We couldn't be bigger Pixar fans.

So here are a few things from the last firing...
Drops...


I had found this wooden bead necklace a while back for $2 bucks at a thrift store. Stay tuned to see it in a new incarnation!

1 comment:

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Love the little drop beads, those are so quaint! The shape of them is lovely and unusual. Beautiful job!