October 9, 2009

Can you believe it?!

I was making these pots for Joelle and my dearest happened to spy them drying outside and thought "Could these be for me?" Had I realized at the time that 18 years of marriage marked the "ceramic" year, I would have made him a special love pot too! It isn't too late and as we have the supplies, I think we should make each other special love pots! Happy anniversary, my little "love pot"!

Here are how the little pinch pots turned out for Joelle...





This week has been "bananas!" and I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard! It's been shipping orders, TaeKwonDo testing, anniversary celebrating, homework, meetings for this and meetings for that... prep for Ojai Day (more on that later!) and just general life craziness! I'll be saying it all with photos...

6 comments:

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Beautiful pots, Gaea. Love the way the clay shows and the glaze color. Sweet!

mairedodd said...

those kinds of weeks just leave you feeling wiped out... and yet, you have to keep going... overwhelming... things are looking great - and i love the pinch pots!

Gaea said...

Thanks! I'm hoping to make more soon! They are such fun to make! I like to be able to squeeze thinks like them between craziness!

Sam G said...

I love these little pots. Are you going to be selling them?

Gaea said...

Hi Sam G.,
I was thinking they would be great in the etsy shop. I may have to see how it goes. Thanks for asking!

Sam G said...

Hi Gaea

I'm getting ready to order a couple of necklaces on Etsy and followed the link to your blog.