August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13th!

I know! I know! I don't know what it is but usually I have a great day on Friday the 13th. I may have to rethink that because I woke up really early this morning with a horrible stomach ache. I managed to get back to sleep after trying to watch The Other Boleyn Girl. It is as horrid as Joelle warned me but I didn't listen! At least it put me back to sleep. My favorite thing that was mangled from book to screen? The way the Mary and Annes mother almost seems to care what happens to them. Any way, I ramble...

I'm all about the dots lately and have been plotting the many ways in which dots will be put on clay. Big dots. Little dots. Crackle and streaky dots.... connect the. Just kidding.

How do you feel about Friday the 13th? Any days that are better or worse for you?


P.S. Can I live in the middle of that glaze?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Connect the dots! You are funny. I am dotty for your dots..hahaha now Im dotty.

Ive never read the book it must of been great. If the facts are what they are as in the book the way the sister treated the other one was terrible. I thought Scarlett Johansson was very beautiful.

Friday the 13 is an ok day for me. I hope your feeling better Gaea.

Rebecca said...

The glaze in the bead looks like the gulf vacation I've been needing for so so long! My mom was born on a Friday 13th. I've never had a bad 'one'. Although, I am nervous today because I have some test results to discuss with the doc. Maybe living in the glaze would be better than just a vacation!

mairedodd said...

friday the 13th doesn't worry me ever since a very dear friend of mine reminded me that she was born on the 13th and those fridays were always good for her! list more dotted hearts! hope your stomach is better...