June 11, 2013

Playing

I have been admiring various resin project for quite a while and had gotten a lovely Resin kit from Lima Beads ages ago. Sometimes it takes me a while to find my nerve and convince myself that a project out of my comfort zone is a good thing. I had made these wire frames a few days ago and thought that just the frames would be fun to use in a jewelry project.



Then, I stumbled across this great project on the Lima Beads website! So, while the weather was cooperating, I worked up the nerved to make a few of these...


It WAS easy but a bit messy. I will remember to wear gloves next go around. I got to rummage through my other crafting supplies, like paints and powdered colors, which in turn gave me more creative ideas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning! They came out wonderful love love Gaea!

CraftyHope said...

Very cool! Heading over to check out the tutorial now. Thanks :)