December 3, 2013

Open Heart

I have been a collector of little things for as long a I can remember. My aunt gifted me with a sweet little lidded ceramic heart dish when I was about 9. I collected a few over the years in various materials and sizes so it is no wonder that I should have a fascination with all things heart shaped….







The larger dishes are between 3 and 4 inches wide and are perfect for holding loose change, a ring or two or just your gaze. The smaller dishes have helped out around the studio by holding a few beads, a spoon or a tea bag. You can find these at gaea.indiemade.com

3 comments:

Janine said...

These are lovely Gaea!

Gaea said...

Thank you, Janine! :)

TesoriTrovati said...

These are delightful! I have a collection of bowls and dishes where my beads (are supposed to) live on my table. Lately I have found them migrating all over the studio and the house! These are going on my wish list for bead wrangling! Enjoy the day. Erin