January 5, 2008

The count down has begun...



7 days and counting... to the big 38! Whooo hoo! I found a gnarly grey hair yesterday and I am hoping that it was one that escaped from my true love (he is completely grey and sexy!) and found it's way onto my shirt. Wishful thinking. I didn't think I would have a problem with grey hair. Apparently I am. I don't think that coloring it is an option for me though. The closer to 40 I get the more I find... I think it can look dashing as sophisticated, on other people. So. What to do....

I've had these "bubble" pendants on the back burner along with the "Mens" jewelry for ages and can't wait to see what will happen with some glaze...

2 comments:

melanie brooks said...

Oh these are beautiful! Love the bubbles! Love them all!

Gaea said...

I started these about a year ago and got going on them over the holidays! Thanks!