January 24, 2009

This City Never Sleeps...



I've been asleep at the blogging wheel! I guess all that early rising and late nights are making me a sleepy, marginally functional mess. My firing had a few bloopers but went pretty well and orders are on their way, literally across the globe! Some are off to Denmark and some are off to New York and some are off to Canada. I wish I could fly with them to other cities. See what is going on there. Wouldn't that be fun?

This city never sleeps...



I got my soldered rings back from Caitriona! All shinny and new! Now I'll have have to dent and age them....

Now that this months firing is done, I'll have to finish up that Jewelry project... Really!

3 comments:

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Wow, that's a lotta-lotta beads you've got there, Gaea! I wish I was that productive, you are one speedy creative hand made bead princess, congrats!

Gaea said...

I just love having a big old tray of beads! These look so Springy to me! I HEART your new hearts!

Lisa Blackwell said...

Dont you just love seeing all your beads like that? I sure do....You've been very productive.
Beautiful.....