February 2, 2009

Moorice came home...



The little cow pendant named Moorice, is all glazed up and purty! I've been feeling under the weather and have been taking it easy. I got around to making a few project and even finished up the Art/Jewelry piece. Now I just need to take a few photos... The weekend was full of birthday parties and car maladies. Both cars are acting up. I say that like they are capable of making choices. Come to think of it my children were acting up too. And they surely have choices. My big boy decided that, and after staying home sick Thursday and Friday that he should come to the toddler birthday party with his little sister. Um. No. Then Sunday night rolls around and there is not a trace of cooperation from him. "Mom! My arm hurts! I can't go to school! I can't write!" Um. Yah. You can. I'm trying to be sympathetic. Knowing how painful Sunday evenings can be with the dreaded thought of the weekend being over. It must feel ten fold to a 7 year old.... We seemed to feel just fine upon arriving at school and seeing our friends... Ah. To be seven again...

No comments: