September 16, 2008

Round and round and round and round and round and round...



These are the bead from one almost all round bead firing. They are for a customer who makes some very special jewelry. Not just because she uses my pendants and beads but because of the message they send. Kelly of Lynn Kelly Jewelry has survived cancer and she had to get the word out there that others have too. Her message is a positive one, choosing to shed light on all of the survivors out there and she is doing it with jewelry. She has a few items listed in her etsy shop. Check her out!

Keep sending in contest photos! I'll be posting photos of some of the entries next week!

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Wow. That is a LOT of beads. Geesh, I would have been glad to help you-I am confident in my tiny ball-making skills!