September 2, 2008

This little light of mine... and yours... a contest!



These lanterns have been waiting for their time to shine. The time is now. I've been playing with different "light up" colors. They look just like the lanterns in my studio. I'm hoping to have a few more examples of the glowing colors after the mid September firing.

I've also been thinking about all the pendants that have gone out into the world. They sometimes feel like children and I miss them! Where are they? Are they still enjoyed? What have they seen and done? As summer is ending I think a contest is in order! Do you have a special story or picture of you wearing a creation you made with a Gaea pendant or bead. What is it's story? Where are you in the picture? Send a picture of your creative design (jewelry, craft or art object) and a quick story about what inspired the design or a picture of you with the piece maybe at a special location (like the Eiffel Tower!) Send them in though the month of September and a few lucky winners will be randomly chosen for a $50 Gaea pendant gift pack! Send entries to gaea (at) gaea (dot) cc

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

OH AWESOME!
This is the perfect kick in the pants for the Heart Cloud pendant that I got from you and haven't used yet. I'm excited to start working on something to submit.
cool contest, you rock.

Gaea said...

Ohhhh! Can't wait to see what you do!