September 20, 2008

WHOOO HOOOOO!



Guess who will have one bracelet and THREE pairs of earrings in the Winter 2008 issue of Stringing Magazine? ME! I am so thrilled! I don't know which ones sent will be used. I am so excited! (The photo is for the Fall issue due out soon. The Winter cover isn't available yet.)



I am a huge textile fan and have been collecting fabrics for ages. Pebble cloth and vintage fabrics are my favorites. I've been following the delightful blog of Cicada Daydream for a while. Her fabrics and home decor items are just dreamy. This last week she held a giveaway and my name was randomly drawn for her top prize! Almost 200 people entered to win various pieces of her new fabric line. I had my choice of two and had a REALLY hard time choosing! The Wild Mushroom and Pussy Willow prints won out. Which seems sort of unusual for me since I am so drawn to green and blue. I just had to say "thank you" again for such a generous and wonderful prize!

Must.... keep.... glazing....

5 comments:

Lorelei said...

Yayyyyyy! I'm jumping up and down and squealing in delight- cuz that's what we would do if we were in the same room together right.
It's not as fun without you. But I am still soooo super stoked for you!!! :)

Can't wait to see the pieces they picked!

Libby said...

YAY Gaea! You Rule! Can't wait to open Stringing and yell - Hey! I know her!!!!

And great new fabric too? Wow! Excellent win.

LLYYNN said...

OOh, Ooh, love fabric. Must stay focused ... but that's some cool fabric right there.

Congrats on the publication - wait until the magazine is out, you will be walking around carrying it saying, wanna see??? That's wonderful news.

maryharding said...

Congratulations on getting into Stringing Magazine. A well deserved recognition. Yeah!!!

Gaea said...

Thanks guys! I will actually believe and feel it when I see it!