I was tagged a few days ago by Nancy of The Rabbit Muse. Apparently, now it's my turn to do the tagging and to share some facts about myself. If you've been tagged by me check out the rules below and play along if you so desire.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love to curse like a sailor but try not to and usually only for comic effect (see fact number 4) and it actually bugs me to hear people cursing in a non funny way or if used as every other word (I know I'm picky!).
2. I learned how to belly dance when I was 12 and traded house work as payment.
3. I am 5' 9 3/4" but always say 5' 10" and secretly wish I was 6' tall.
4. I secretly want to be a stand-up comic but probably wouldn't work blue (who am I kidding!).
5. I LONG to travel but I have never been out of the United States thus my intense love for The Amazing Race.
6. I have changed my own brake pads and use to work on my car regularly (clutches should be left for the professionals!).
7. I HATE to follow the rules or read instructions.
Ok, so here are the people I am tagging. Be sure to check out all of their great blogs!