October 31, 2008

Zombie Mama Hate Rain!

I was, of course, horror stricken for my little ones to discover it had started raining over night. My first though was "Oh, they will be so disappointed about rain on Halloween!" Much to my surprise my big boy didn't seem to be too bothered by it. Dad and the kids decorated the front yard with our usual tombstones, witch, skeleton, and this years new addition, a ghost! Just by shear luck we had set up our display under the eve of the roof. I hope this keeps the rain from destroying our ghoulish set! For weeks, I have been "ZOMBIE MAMA"! I will chase anyone who gets close to me, droning "Zombie Mama need food!" and "Zombie Mama eat baby!" They run and squeal and I catch them eventually making loud gnawing sounds on their belly's and arm's, as they squeal in delight! Aside from our serious anticipation of Halloween, I've been working out a few designs. The little "Oooot" owl had me entranced and no other beads seem to be good enough to go with her. Hmm.... I think she's fetching!



Have a spooky, fun Halloween!

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Oh You've got me so excited to play with my little Oooots!
:)

Have a good weekend!

Gaea said...

She is one serious cutie patootie! I Can't wait to do more with her! Can't wait to see your owlish goodness, too!