June 8, 2010

Stumped!

In a good way! Finding just the right display for jewelry can stump me! My co-op space at the Made In Ojai store is very small and I usually make the most of it by filling every nook and cranny. Rings are a particular challenge. If I put them in the case they will not be picked up and tried on. I've been leaving them on top of the case in a small bowl for people to touch and feel and try. They seem to get noticed there but look a bit messy piled in a bowl. I thought about a ring tree but it was turning into a big gangly project. The solution turned out to be much smaller...


The ones at the shop have multiple rings! They look fun all stacked together.


This was my favorite! 


Whoooo doesn't love an owl! I'm keeping this one at home! It has our initials on it!

They would even be great by the sink for when you take your ring off to do dishes!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Brilliant! That would make a perfect engagement gift for someone with their initials in a heart! Will you be offering these for sale? Enjoy the day! Erin

Gaea said...

Thanks Erin!I was thinking about adding them to esty!

aunt c said...

These are amazing, G!
Very cool : )...