February 22, 2010

Good Day...

It doesn't feel like I got much done yesterday because of how long it took me to figure out how to make a better PayPal payment button (yay!) I'm also working on revamping the website as my last revamp ended up being more like just a few additions to the site. I think the front page is way too cluttered with things and things need to be "put away". You would not believe how long it took me to make this new payment button fit my needs. I still can't figure out how to change the pricing in the html so if anyone out there knows how that is done, I'll be thankful! For now I have to just make a new button at their site for each new priced item.  The new payment buttons give more options all in one spot instead of 7 different menus that would take up the rest of the page! Yay! The new site will have more of my art as the buttons and link images (fun!) and will hopefully be a little more streamline! Of course this will all be done in my sleep as I'll be spending my waking hours making beads, feeding children, working on taxes, taking children hither and yon and making more beads. Somehow my procrastination habit actually ends up being productive in a weird way.... I seem to have these ideas (new pendant designs) that will not be shoved aside for proper and appropriate work (tax data entry).

Here is what my procrastination produced this time....

P.S. There is still time to have your order shipped with free shipping and a extra gift bead!

No comments: