February 16, 2010

Trying to keep on top of things...

I'm trying to control the impulse to chuck all of my everyday to do's, to the side and play with the new pigments I bought on a whim last night! We spent yesterday playing at Joelle's house (Why the heck do I never bring a camera!!!) The girls had dressed up like bunnies and cats and put on a play for the mommies (no boy allowed please!).  The boys played with Legos. They all played chase. We chatted about life, husbands, kids, food and friends. Heaven!

On the way home, my 20% off coupon for Michaels was burning a hole in my pocket...
I am thinking about how pretty they will be as an accent on my cards, but would love to know how you have used them! 

3 comments:

EmandaJ said...

I bought a similar combo package of metalic Pearlx and you wouldn't believe how it transforms poly-clay!
Emanda

Katie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose Michael's coupons burn holes in my pocket! I have used the pigment powders in glaze for polymer clay projects I've worked on (especially my pink ribbon pins) and to color resin for bezeled pins I made out of polymer clay for Christmas. I love how awesome the pigment powders are!!

Gaea said...

Hi Emanda! I was thinking of playing with it in the poly-clay! I got some on sale a few months ago and haven't played with it yet! Thanks for the great idea!

Hi Katie! Do you have your pink ribbons posted or your bezeled Christmas pins? That sounds fun!