February 23, 2010

Thank you Beth and Heather!

If you haven't heard, Stampington, the publishers behind Belle Armoire Jewelry have a new publication about to be launched! I submitted a few items last fall to Jewelry Affaire that will be included in the premier issue! Jewelry Affaire's editor Beth Livesay was kind enough to mention me on her blog! Thank you Beth!

And if you've been following the drama of the thieved bead designs I have to say thank you to fellow bead artist Heather Powers of Humblebeads! She has a great post in response to the recent copyright problems featuring links to some amazing bead artist!

4 comments:

peacockfairy said...

That looks like a great magazine! Can't wait to see it!

TesoriTrovati said...

I totally missed the submissions to that publication, but I have pre-ordered it. I think it might become one of my new favorites (especially now that I 'know' someone in it!) And I am wearing my little birthday skully today. I always get comments on it. And I am sending bright thoughts your way. And yes, Heather's post was perfect.
Enjoy the day, Gaea!
Erin

Gaea said...

Hi Peacockfairy! Hi Erin! You can see some preview pages on their website...

http://www.stampington.com/html/jewelry_affaire_spring10.html

If it is anything like Belle Armoire Jewelry, I'm sure we are in for a treat!

Beth said...

Thanks Gaea! Im looking forward to showing off more of your work and sharing it with a new audience. Cheers!