July 13, 2008

Jewelry/Art exchange. Joelle's contribution

Joelle has contributed her part to the project but is having technical difficulties with posting a picture, so here is here photo (I hope!) and her post...

Thanks to Gaea's awsomeness, I was actually able to make some little brass links with pretty faceted garnets on them. I just loved the way the color of the stones complimented the other beads (not that you can really tell with my gimpy camera). I had so much fun working on the necklace. I can't wait to see what everyone else does with it. Mary, you're up next!

Before (from Lorelei's blog)



With Joelle's new links added!



The project is on it's way to Mary Harding!

8 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Oh beautiful! I love the look of a second strand!! nice job Joelle!!

Jennifer Stumpf said...

it's looking just lovely!

Joelle said...

Thanks for posting this for me!

Jeraluna said...

Ohh I love the garnets! Wow this necklace is really turning out to be a treasure, I can't wait to see what Mary does.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gaea. My name is Norma and I signed up to be a part of the jewelry exchange. Unfortunately do to work requirements, I will be out of town for several months so I won't be able to participate. Bummer...I was so looking forward to being a part of the exchange. The piece is looking wonderful so far. Thanks!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Oh Bummer Norma!! Sorry to hear you'll have to be away for so long! Man!!

Anonymous said...

Such treasures!
Great job, Joelle & every one!
Can't wait to see the finished piece...
aunt c

Mary Harding said...

I like the double strand look. I am working on my part this weekend and should be able to blog by Wednesday. I have been a bit slow due to a rush of other events that were happening just as the piece arrive, but luckily they are over now and it is raining. Welcomed indoor time.