June 28, 2008

You don't have to tell me twice!

This from my home page on Yahoo!

Capricorn (12/22-1/19)
Try not to edit your behavior today -- so what if you raise a few eyebrows or get people gossiping? Embrace your inner eccentric and remind yourself that what other people think of you doesn't really matter. Trying to fit in all the time is not only exhausting, it limits your creativity and forces you to hide the most special parts of who you are. So let your freak flag fly -- wear your favorite holey socks or sing that song out loud. Ignore propriety -- and free yourself.

I think we all should!

Fly em' proud people! Happy Saturday!

..

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Bay CIty Rollers!!! Total goose bumps! Early exposure to BCR explains both my love for all things plaid and my weak-kneed reaction to boys with accents. Deeee-lish.

Gaea said...

I couldn't resist! I was looking for a version with a clip from "So, I married and Axe Murderer" but couldn't find one! This one did just fine!