June 23, 2007

Happy Summer! Ahhh the weekend....



Time to clean house and freak out about how few beads I've gotten made this week. It was our first full week of summer vacation and I don't know how anyone with little ones makes it through the summer with out either going broke finding fun summer activities or spend all of their time entertaining them yourself! It is a fine line to balance kid time with work time and I'm trying not to "dump" them in front of the boob tube for hours on end. It gets AMAZINGLY hot in the summer here with temps climbing into the tripple digits regularly and I hear tell that this year will be the hottest on record. Maybe we are flying into the sun. Our mornings are spent outside swinging and playing "dodge the cat bombs" in the sand box while I make beads. When the temps climb too high we head indoors for our favorite movies (we have been loving "Bridge to Terabithia" and "Arthur and the Invisibles" very much!).

No comments: