February 19, 2008

I just can't wait...



to open the kiln! I have a few new goodies that I am jumping up and down to see. One of them is a new glaze technique that I hope will make the bubble pendants look more like bubbles! A few are some old pendants that never made it into production and will round out my "Victorian" pendant group. I had been putting groups of old and test items up for sale on my etsy site (www.gaea.etsy.com) and came across a few items that at the time were overshadowed by other pendants (the three flowers in cream on chocolate) some flowers and what not... I am also hoping to get hopping on the valentine/lovers plaques that I sketched and put up on the coming soon page. They will hopefully have a "tattoo" feel and be a fun customizable! More photos later....

No comments: