July 29, 2008

A sketch in time...

I've been sketching out all my design ideas in brush and ink. It feels really loose and soft. I tend to sketch in pencil but needed a change. I've been eyeing some fancy paper at the art supply store too...



I did get to play more with my Piggy cards and fun papers...



So I have all these ideas and seem to not be able to find the time to actually make them. I am hopping to get them made and actually submit them for publication. I am VERY excited to find out that two magazines did accept proposals! Now the real work begins. Since I've never written out my process, this may be a challenge. I find the more I over think it the more difficult it becomes. Typical! Less is more, Gaea. Less is more. Deep breath...



The larger "Love Letter" pendant had been on the site for about a month. A customer had a fun idea about the mini heart charms and a smaller version of the letter charm. I think they are cute!

No comments: