September 20, 2008

WHOOO HOOOOO!



Guess who will have one bracelet and THREE pairs of earrings in the Winter 2008 issue of Stringing Magazine? ME! I am so thrilled! I don't know which ones sent will be used. I am so excited! (The photo is for the Fall issue due out soon. The Winter cover isn't available yet.)



I am a huge textile fan and have been collecting fabrics for ages. Pebble cloth and vintage fabrics are my favorites. I've been following the delightful blog of Cicada Daydream for a while. Her fabrics and home decor items are just dreamy. This last week she held a giveaway and my name was randomly drawn for her top prize! Almost 200 people entered to win various pieces of her new fabric line. I had my choice of two and had a REALLY hard time choosing! The Wild Mushroom and Pussy Willow prints won out. Which seems sort of unusual for me since I am so drawn to green and blue. I just had to say "thank you" again for such a generous and wonderful prize!

Must.... keep.... glazing....

5 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Yayyyyyy! I'm jumping up and down and squealing in delight- cuz that's what we would do if we were in the same room together right.
It's not as fun without you. But I am still soooo super stoked for you!!! :)

Can't wait to see the pieces they picked!

Libby said...

YAY Gaea! You Rule! Can't wait to open Stringing and yell - Hey! I know her!!!!

And great new fabric too? Wow! Excellent win.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

OOh, Ooh, love fabric. Must stay focused ... but that's some cool fabric right there.

Congrats on the publication - wait until the magazine is out, you will be walking around carrying it saying, wanna see??? That's wonderful news.

Mary Harding said...

Congratulations on getting into Stringing Magazine. A well deserved recognition. Yeah!!!

Gaea said...

Thanks guys! I will actually believe and feel it when I see it!