September 12, 2009

More on my plate...



It seems to be more of a visual week. Hope you don't mind If I let the pictures do the talking this week. I'm all talked out!

These were a beautiful gift sent from all of the lovely artists in the photo! Lynn Davis had organized this lovely trade a few months ago and had I not been harried or had my wits about me, I would have sent more than one lowly round bead to these talented artists! The idea was a beach theme trade and my thinking (in a pinch) was a "pearl". Their beads and charms are seriously wonderful! I hope they aren't terribly disappointed in me!

3 comments:

mairedodd said...

do not sell yourself so short! your bead is perfectly beachy... and many has been the time that i just needed one perfect sandy colored bead to complete something - and so you have! these are all wonderful... so nice you guys got together to do the swap!

Gaea said...

Thanks Mary Jane! I was feeling like I fell a little short!

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Gaea, I was so thrilled you could be in on the swap and I love your earthy beads! I like the idea of one single perfect pearl.

I hope you can find some way to use my pewter pieces, I loved everything everyone sent in. Can't wait to use them!