February 4, 2010

Things I love...



A sudden cold wind
Kisses from my little ones (and big ones)
Just popped popcorn
Getting my way
Pen and ink
Fuchsia
Harry Potter
onion rings
Feeling like a hot mama when I wear a certain red lipstick
Robert
Calder
Magnolia
You
The line in the song that says "Pink! Not quite red, not quite white"
Sheela-Na-Gig
Hearts
Room Service
That kiss, that one time....
And then another
Making cookies with the little ones (and big ones)
A table
Some coffee
A best friend
You
Me
Figuring it out (finally!)
Wondering what it's all about
Not being cool
Disaster movies
Watching
Contrast
Mint
Hot towels right out of the laundry
Friday's....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I thought I was the only weird one that loved "Hot towels right out of the laundry". Even in the summer...I love that feeling!
Bead Happy!
Michelle

Gaea said...

That would be the ultimate amusement park ride! A giant tumbler with some warm towels! : }

fibuline said...

your artwork and your blog are very beautiful !!

Gaea said...

Thank you fibuline!