March 26, 2010

Ombre Winner!

I got to play a little with some of the "Ombre" beads this week. The "content" face bead has been floating around the studio for a while and she just happened to be in the right glaze to snuggle into this design...


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
6
Timestamp: 2010-03-26 16:51:16 UTC

Congratulations to...


Abeille à miel said...





"what beautiful beads, and lovely colors! I've been inspired by the colors of the woods lately, so lots of different shades of green are making me happy. :)"
Here is a little more green to make you happy! Please email gaea (at) gaea (dot) cc me your shipping info!
Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

Juliette said...

I'm thrilled to have won, thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

I participated and want to say Congrats to the Winner!

laura said...

so glad I found you love everything!