September 10, 2010

Play Time.

I finally did it. I got the chance to play. We'll, I kind of had to. My friend Jennifer took a shine to the shabby chic beads and wanted me to make a few gifts for some girls she knows. First was this necklace designed for an 8 year old. I hope she loves it!

The other is for a thirteen year old. She told me I could be a bit more funky with this design. It's hard to dig back to my thirteen year old self and what would have flipped my fancy at that age. I hope she thinks it's "the bomb".

6 comments:

elena nuez said...

so beautiful!!!
i love all of them!!!
greetings from Spain

Jeannie said...

Ahh to be thirteen again. I would be giddy with happiness if I received one of these.

TesoriTrovati said...

Well, I don't know about 13 year olds, but this (ahem) 42 year old thinks they are the bomb!

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Regina said...

I agree with Erin, I am not 13 and I 'dig' them.

Lori Z. said...

Gaea, they're both fantastic. I'd wear the 13-year-old necklace!

Unknown said...

I believe any 13 yr old will Love them!!