October 18, 2010

Mail, Weekends, And Help For A Friend...

It was a really long weekend! Ojai Day was lovely! Mother Nature cooperated and blessed us with cool weather! Be careful what you wish for because it was almost too cool and people chose to stay home where it was dry and cozy! I made it to my P.O. box just in time Friday afternoon to grab a few packages that I'd been waiting for (impatiently!) First was a beautiful selection of beads from Willow Bay Supply where I grabbed these awesome window pane agate slices! DELISH!

Next I found these gems smartly priced at FavourJewelry...


But I am saving the best for last....



These fantastic charms from Andrew Thrornton's Big Cartel Shop! I have something very special planned for them and a way to help Andrew! So stay tuned! 

No comments: