December 16, 2010

Things That I Am Loving.

Fablehaven.
If you haven't heard of this magical series by Brandon Mull, let me just say that it is nicely filling the nasty void left by finishing the Harry Potter series. It is a series for teens but don't let that fool you! I was on the edge of my seat and gasped out loud!

Trader Joe's Cinnamon Bread
Toasted. Dipped in egg and fried. Strait out of the bag. Just. Plain. Delish!

Constant Comment Tea.
I prefer the decaf model but both are great! Especially with the aforementioned toast.

Joe and the Snow.
The children's book from 1968 about a kid who "thinks" snow.  By Tomie De Paola.

These beads...

Good beads, good reads, and good eats (and a good man!) What more do I need?

5 comments:

Mary Harding said...

I totally agree. Love your coffee pendant too.

Emerald Window said...

LOVE those beads!
Cenya

My Life Under the Bus said...

I could eat thje whole loaf of that bread by myself! YUM !!! I have to check out Fablehaven - I miss Harry Potter more then my kids!

Gaea said...

I practically have to hide that bread from the kids! Is that a horrible void or what! I've read them twice! I think my head would fall off if she continued the story! Happy holidays!

Bigelow Tea said...

Thanks so much for adding Bigelow's Constant Comment tea to your list of things you are loving! Enjoy the holidays, and we hope that you find lots of time to relax, eat your yummy toast and drink Bigelow tea!
-Deb for Bigelow Tea