March 20, 2011

The Devil made me do it... Earthenwood Design Team Update

I know that cleanliness is next to godliness but isn't the devil in the details? I saw Melanie's beautiful dark locked heart that was sent for the Earthenwood Design Team and the fresh out of the kiln Diablo bead just jumped out at me! Some dark chocolate and fiery red polka dot beads plus the awesome stringing wire that Andrew Thornton had sent earlier this year brought it all together! I ordered some red enamel for the hook from Barbara Lewis. I didn't get around to playing with my new enamel colors, so maybe the next project!

Take a look at what the other design team members have been up to...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gor-Geous! How fun & cool.
diggin' your music list now- & the way it stays on when I check out your shop ;)
Will be emailing you very soon to place an order.
xo
tara

sharon said...

Love this, love everything about it! The clasp, the polka dots, the heart....very cool!