June 20, 2011

Staying Focused


We've had fun this last weekend and managed to sneak off to the movies with Robert to see Super 8 which was super, even with a few plot holes! The end of the month is creeping up on me and with it the need to pack up everything and send it off to Brea Bead Works for a trunk show. Unfortunately, most of my inventory is still in Wisconsin at another trunk show. Hmmm... I guess I better be working double time! Also, next weekend is The Lavender Festival, and I'll be sharing a booth with some of my talented mates from Made In Ojai. I have been putting off a lot and now time is not so much on my side. A few of these necklaces were made with my recent silk purchase....

4 comments:

Alice said...

Oh my, you've got a lot on your plate! That's a gorgeous necklace and I especially like the sweet little heart dangle.

Beatnheart said...

Love your new work. I might try and make it up to the Lav festival. Sounds like fun...

somethingunique said...

Hi Gaea, long time no.....? idk what to call it LOL see? talk? Blog? anyway i figured you were having family time. Well you really "made a splash" in the new summer issue of "Stringing" I love the knotted necklace those beads are so cool they look like beach glass and compliment your beads perfectly and your bracelet and earrings are so cute i wish they came out with a bi-monthly issue it and the wire mags are my fave beading mags and i can't get enough of them.
take care and have a great 1ist day of summer ttfn Lana >^.^<

KayzKreationz said...

I was trying to follow your blog, but don't see any buttons for following. Is there a way to follow your blog? Thanks