October 21, 2011

WHEW!

This week has been crazy! Trips to LAX! Homework! Ojai Day! Glazing! Homework! Can I please stop with the homework already? I've done my time with it and am finished! But apparently 6 and 10 year olds have it, so, I have it too! Ugh!

For some reason just loading the kiln today was like an epic struggle! I wasn't like I was trying to get some dang ring back to Mordor or anything, just get the dang thing loaded and on! And just when I turned it on and was all satisfied and proud, thinking "Hey! I even had a little room to spare!", I lifted up a tray only to find another tray FULL of bead to try and fit!!! AHHHHHH!! So this is where I'm glad the kids were in school and did not have to hear my screaming, cursing, hissy fit to end all hissy fits! Don't ask me how I did it but I got those buggers in there... Deep sigh... I shoulda' taken a picture!

So I've been slightly neglectful of my etsy shop, what with all the homework, and I only have a few things to list anyway so after this firing I am hoping to fill my etsy with piles of earthy, fall goodness! YUM! Ok.


I've been hoarding this paisley heart for like 8 months now, and when these two lantern beads came out of the last firing and I decided they had to be set free! Have a great and homework free weekend! XO

6 comments:

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

I hear ya...I get so resentful of the time that my boys have to spend doing their homework. Between the hours they spend at school and then the hours they spend at sports practices, I barely see them during the week. And then when I do, they have to do their homework! I'm married to a school administrator, so we have some disagreements in this house about the issue! LOL

Judy said...

I just adore those lantern beads! The colors and little ridges...wonderful!

Barbara Lewis said...

Wow! Just beautiful ... you were right to save it for something special!

Amy F said...

Wow, that does sound busy! Love that bead set!

Mary Harding said...

That heart is a gorgeous, delicious, yummy color!!!

SueBeads said...

Beautiful set!