January 4, 2012

Must Remember to Breathe

It literally feels like I've forgotten to breathe. Once you turn that corner from the holidays, and I thought that was a busy time, you find yourself smack dab in the middle of busy central! Taxes (I'm sorry! I had to say the "T" word!) are creeping up. All sorts of due dates for publications. Birthdays. Speeding tickets. Made In Ojai craziness. Life. Oh yes! Beads! That's a good thing. I love the beads. Kind of addicted really. Back when the pomegranates were all lush and beautiful, I would drive by them to and from school and would sigh a deep sigh and wonder when I would make some pomegranate goodies. It never fails that some kind person will be on the same wavelength and make a request.... So here is the beginning... Next stop... glaze!

What's making you breathless?

8 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

That cool pomegranate u created makes me breathless! :-)

Malin de Koning said...

Oh, love the look of that pomegranate Gaea!!!!!! I can't wait to see it finished! Like you I also get stressed from having too many things to take care of simultaneously. And especially things of administrative character. I really hate that sort of things. I get breathless from beauty or amazing actions by people. High level of skill and consideration. Nature. The wonder of life.

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

Gaea, it's awesome!!!! This is exactly what we had in mind! You rock! Can't wait to see it glazed. Thanks for giving it a try.

Mary Harding said...

I have wonderful memories of pomegranates from my childhood. Yours is like Proust's Madeleines for bringing it all back. So fab.

Libellula Jewelry™ said...

Beautiful idea! Pomegranates are one of my favorite fruits; they're just as beautiful as they are tasty.

KayzKreationz said...

That is so cute. Can't wait to see it finished. Not sure what makes me breathless, other than a beautiful yard/landscaped yard/garden. (And of course my hubby. :) )

Lorena Angulo said...

It is going to be beautiful !
Happy New Year, Gaea !!!

Unknown said...

Awww I want pomegranites! Make make! I was wanting one! List list! oxx