February 25, 2012

Nailbiter!

It is coming down to the wire for my bead soup project! I maybe writing about an imaginary bead situation! Unfortunately, my lovely Canadian bead soup partner had a shipping snafu so her package may not make to me in time! Other beady arrangements have been made so hopefully I'll have something to share! If not I can bore you to death with more bead bundles...

Heck. I'll probably do that anyway!

(The horseshoe bead was originally made years ago as a wedding gift necklace in silver art clay for a friends sister. I am glad I found it again and think it is fun in regular clay.)

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh, I'm so sorry your package has gone amiss! Glad there was a backup plan, so you can still play.
I love that horseshoe, so creative!

somethingunique said...

It's so typical for good old Canada post/customs...several weeks ago I had 5 packages retured to me that I had sent out to my American friends...some of them sent weeks apart...like they were hoarding them or something...it's very frustrating...I don't get how we receive our no issues...I even had one come all the way from England in a week...get with the program Canada post!!!! ...hope it all works out Gaea..and I have been enjoying you new spring collection...very hardto resist..but I have to be a good girl for a bit and use up what I have...lol...ttfn lana

Susan said...

OOOOH, I am loving the horseshoe!