October 1, 2008

Bead hoarders unite!

LLYYNN has posted a beautiful necklace on her blog, lamenting the need to use beads that were being hoarded! I feel her pain as I have many a bead and pendant that have been calling out to me lately, even a few of LLYYNN's items! So she made a beautiful glass and metal collage pendant and included a few Gaea beads. I think it was worth the release! Here are the LLYYNN items that have been a callin' my name...




Stay tuned this afternoon to see who won the random drawing for the $50 gift pack! Here are a few last minute entries!


Bracelet by Loni Ventura of CopperlineJewelry


Collage by Linda of mamapainter

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

ahh poop. I missed the deadline.
well I'll email you my pic anyway.

:)

Time just flew by and I really forgot all about it.
darnit.

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Lorelei, that's the heart necklace you were making - it's so pretty.