June 27, 2009

I can...





FLY! I was leaving a comment on Andrew Thornton's blog about "Why can't I fly!?!?!" to their bead show in Florida to see their amazing new beads and then thought to myself... I can.... in my mind... SO, new pendants! Here they are...

I was also thinking a "I will fly" pendant would be good too! Maybe the heart should say that?

The framed wing "I can fly" pendant looks huge but will actually be about 1 1/2 inches wide when it's finished. They really do shrink quite a bit!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

mairedodd said...

i love them! isn't it great when things come to you like that? great ideas and great artistry at its best... can't wait to see what you do with color...

sharon said...

LOVE it Gaea! I've been flying for days!

Joelle said...

Oh! They made me tear up a bit! Beautiful.

Beth Hikes said...

love these :) fly away!