June 25, 2009

Mama needs some new toys! Among other things...

Sooooo. The car died. Yes, Joelle, our car had it's last death rattle in front of a Starbucks! All I can say is that Latte was friggin' fan-tas-tic! And so was the party we were attending for a special someones eighth bday! I can't imagine the car dying at a better time. We were with friends who in the midst of their special day made sure we were ok and made it home safe and that the tow truck driver was "cool". And there was cake! Unfortunately all 3 of our cars are on death row... so as we will not be spending money on fun beady jewelry things ANYTIME soon here is a list of fun things to "wish" for. Enjoy!


This fantastic leather from MacCulloch and Wallis


Or some of this juicy cord

Oh! I see a fabulous bracelet with these!


9 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Car troubles are just no fun at all, I tell ya! Last week Wed I was late for my daughter's softball game and my son had his playoff baseball game right after. I had no cash so I drove about two mi to the local grocery. Bought a few things in order to write my check out for more...came out and my car wouldn't start. Had to walk two miles in 90 degrees in jeans and flip flops! Got to the game for the last 10 min. Hubby rushed over to turn the key (didn't believe me that it died?!) then rushed home to rummage for jumpers, rushed back to start it up...got to playoff practice a wee bit late. Ahhhh...summer! You hang in there. Those are pretty things...thanks for sharing! Enjoy the day! Erin

Beth Hikes said...

dang that stinks! I hope you find some wheels that treat you right :) Love the Depp photo below. He's amazing!

sharon said...

Sooo sorry about car troubles.....frankly I hate cars....but they are a neccesary evil!! Hope it all gets better soon!

Gaea said...

It's one thing to have one car go all wonky but when your other car and then your beater back-up car all die too.... Deep breath! Thanks for the thoughts!

Joelle said...

Nooooo! That is such a dud. I think the best solution would be for you guys to move next door to us and we can share a car!

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

Cars are blecky sometimes aren't they? *hugs* I wish you luck finding a new car and I am so glad that I am not the only way that names their car. My mustang is name Precious, after the Lord of the Rings cause my car is prrecciouss to me:)

Funky Monkey Girl,
Jolene

Pandorasfork said...

Oh, G!
I am sooooo sorry for you guys...
No fun at all!
Hang in there....
A solution will come your way.
: )

Gaea said...

Ok Jo! We're in like Flynn! Will your neighbors mind us living in their house? Better yet, you can adopt us and It will be some groovy commune situation! Peace!

Jolene: That is too funny! My dad will get a great laugh about your cars name as he is a huge LOTR fan!

Cookie: As long as we are all heathy, planes, trains and automobiles can all stop working for all I care! The kids love the trolley any way!

Unknown said...

Awww things will work out Gaea! No fun tho. Hang in there! x