February 16, 2011

Sweetness. And a Bead Bundle Finds a Good Home.

Here is our Valentines Day tradition....

Cards.
Magnolia choose hearts as her theme.

Calders choice of sweet Gizmo beat out the mean gremlin. 


Thanks to everyone who shared their traditions and activities! I wish I could send everyone a heart! I now have some new ideas for next year! The random integer generator chose lucky number 5 (somethingunique)! Please send your address to (gaea (at) gaea (dot) cc) and I'll get you your bundle! 


Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2011-02-16 23:16:23 UTC

2 comments:

Alice said...

Looks like you've got a couple of artists there!

Congratulations to the winner!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Ok is it wrong I saw the beautiful card with the coffee in it and felt love for my coffee? LOL! Yay - for somethingunique!