February 24, 2011

What the heck is that?

This has been a doozy of a week. The kidlets are off of school this week, which I guess is a good a time as any to get strep throat. At least we can take medication for it and we haven't missed any school or homework, which  always adds to my frustration. I know you know that when you work from home you are never allowed to just rest and get better but I really did try to. Sometimes just putting in a movie and getting into bed with your work tray can feel like a rest. Calder and I rested and watched Secretariat. I was weepy throughout and loved it. I made some of these while watching....
I could call it a bead cup or bead boat... 
Robert thought it was a thumb wrestling helmet. 

I love antibiotics.

5 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

LOL - Don't let my kids see those they'll all need one! Feel better - they took away our vacation because we had too many snow days ( don't tell the kids but I was secretly happy) sssh!

somethingunique said...

sorry to hear your under the weather:( when i was a little girl my Baba use to make me a drink with hot water & honey with a little brandy it really soothes the throat & mind at the same time get well soon k :)

Unknown said...

Aww Gaea feel better! Ive never had strep throat but I would imagine it to be painful. I hope the kidlets are feeling better too. The bead boat also looks like a pc off a coconut lol.

Caramella said...

Are you on Etsy?

Caramella said...

Sorry, silly me.