November 21, 2011

Holiday Home Look In

This weekend was the Holiday Home Look In marketplace and home tour. Twenty percent of the sales in artist market go to support the Bravo Music program. There was live music all weekend and great shopping. My table set up was new and that is always exciting. I found these adorable wooden milk crates at Target to add height and freshen up my display!

I got to catch up with a few local artist friends and learn a bit about our newest Made In Ojai member Borbala Arvai. Bori makes the most beautiful felted dolls and ornaments! Together, we sat side by side at the marketplace, working like Santa's elves, she with her doll work and I with my jewelry!


We had much needed rain over the weekend and I'm patiently waiting for the kiln to cool!

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Alice said...

Love those milk crates! I wonder if they have them at my Target store. They would look great for my display. Thanks for sharing the link!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Great buy on those milk crates, they are sold out in every Target in NY :-/
Just as well.
I love your display, great job and congrats again on Vintaj.
Shan