November 23, 2011

So Thankful...

I have to say that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is the one day I don't feel stressed (usually) and I enjoy spending time with family and friends, appreciating them and all they are! This year is a little hard with the loss of family. It feels good to reflect on them and appreciate the times we had together. Sad, but not overwhelming.

I find it hard to put work completely aside, even on a holiday, because it isn't really work, for me it is always play. But I do make an effort to ignore a few "work" related things and just be. Right there with them. Enjoying. I hope everyone that passes by this post has something to be thankful for...


3 comments:

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Happy Thanksgiving! May yours be full of warmth and joy :)

Alice said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!

somethingunique said...

Hi Miss Gaea...i hope you had a wondeful Thanksgiving...& i am thankfull for "you" :) and all of the amazing friends i have found these past few months blogging you have all enriched my life...
take care ttfn Lana :)