July 10, 2012

Summer Dreams...

Summer is here and so is the heat. I am trying to embrace it. Really. I am. Trips to the water park and visits to the ocean are all part of a season that really is very short. It was astonishing to see oversized pencils hanging in Target this week, harkening the arrival of back-to-school and shortly after, fall. In this instance, I am choosing to not plan ahead. To just enjoy the wee bit of summer and time with my kids. To slumber in the colors of summer...







4 comments:

Alice said...

Pretty--as usual. I love the beautiful colors!I think my favorite is the third one down with the sweet swirl bead, and the cute polka dotted yellow bead. Darling!

I quit trying to embrace the heat. The trees are dying, all the flowers are dead, the grass is brown and crunchy and the city has a shortage of water. But we did get a bit of a relief today, though it will not last long.

Gaea said...

Hi Alice! I hear you! It has been fairly mild here the last few weeks but this week is in the 100s. Ick! Think cool thoughts!

Loris Glassworks said...

I love the colors, they remind me of Sherbert. Cool and refreshing just like your beads,

Lori D.
Atlanta

Unknown said...

I do not embrace the heat but I do love the time I have with my family! All those gorgeous colors of summer! I am swooning!