January 15, 2008

Day late...


and a dollar short! It seems to be the running theme for my life! I always seem to be inspired by what is happening now and not what will be happening later, like holidays. I guess I'm not great at planning ahead. I had this fun idea for these "True Love" plaques that could be customized to have the names or initials of your loved ones or just a general "True Love" plaque. It is a bit late for this Valentines day but true love is really a year round deal! The sketches are all I have at this point and can't wait to play with the ideas more. Playing always take me some where unexpected. Even a smaller plaque could be a necklace...

In my head they have a tattoo feel. Black, white and red colors with maybe a few pinks.

1 comment:

Joelle said...

So super cool. Could you make a sparrow-you know tattoo style-blue, red and yellow? I really want to get a tattoo of one with the kids birth-flowers in it's mouth, but I don't really see that happening any time soon. Oh, or how about a little book-the book of love, you know, with the names on the pages?