January 26, 2008

Patiently waiting...



I have been exercising much patience lately. I've been patiently awaiting the silver goodies to come back from Caitriona. Patiently waiting for orders to happen (bad economy anyone?). Patiently waiting to get control of my bad holiday eating pattern... Patiently waiting for my child to learn how to communicate in a way that not only a dog can hear. I have been making some fun new necklaces. Robert informs me that "It looks like you threw a bunch of crap on a chain. I'm just being honest." "Yes honey, but it's pretty crap!" : ) I love him. His critique did have truth in it and he did have good suggestions. No really he meant it in a good way! I am currently obsessed with pale yellow and pale pink. Cupcake inspiration!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

Not crap on a chain!
And, oooh, maybe you should make a necklace a la the "Chocolate, vanilla, pirate" sticker!

Gaea said...

Ok, Robert just read what I wrote and was like, "I didn't say it like that!" He's right. He was more like there's too many things all at the same level... Tomato, tommahto...