January 14, 2008

Our friends are our family...

It was my birthday on Saturday. Today is Joelle's Birthday (Big smooches to you!!) We had a great little party together on Saturday! If you are as birthday shy as we are, I highly recommend a combined birthday! Our little group of friends and family came for Sheryl's FABULOUS meat balls and pasta (schwetty balls! HA! SNL joke!) and let the kids free range it, so we could all relax! Wrangling 6 and 2 year olds in a restaurant is not our idea of fun. We ate, we laughed hard, ate some more and laughed even harder! Best birthday ever. 38 is looking great, grey hairs and all! How can you go wrong when you choose to spend time with the best people ever!

2 comments:

Joelle said...

I thought Afghanistan was a joke, too, until I saw "accountant" under profession and realized that, as is the case with so many things in life, if you don't choose, someone will choose for you.
Yeah, link away. Explain how to do it and I'll link you back!

Gaea said...

you sign into your dash board and view your page. It will show little "tools" next to each section to let you edit it. You copy and paste my blog url and "add" it...

We were cracking up about the "China" idea! Robert asked "Well... what is it called when you are not in China? I told him is was then called your "Australia" Tee hee! Get it! Down under!