April 19, 2008

Post person! Deliver de letter, de sooner de better!


Well not the letter but the copy of Beads2008 which I apparently have a few items in! Yay me! I have been longing to submit jewelry to magazines for publication but am terrified of both cramping my brain to actually put on paper, IN WORDS, how I've made something and then being rejected. So submitting just the pieces with out all that messy paper work just seemed much less of a harrowing experience. I would gladly give beads up if I didn't have to get brainy about it to get published (any designers out there listening?) This must be how my 6 year old feels when I threaten him with no video games over the weekend if he doesn't do his homework. So if anyone has actually put their eyes on this magazine I'd love to hear about it!

No comments: